Now displaying: January, 2022
Jan 28, 2022
- Grimsmo removed a spindle on their Willemin.
- Saunders is bringing back CNC training classes. Click me for more.
- Grimsmo is building a new CNC router.
- Saunders has passed a fixture plate off to a different shop.
- Saunders has ordered his horizontal machine!
- Grimsmo scrapped a part on the Kern.
Jan 21, 2022
- How to have a crappy day (vendor issues, forklift gets stuck)
- Grimsmo considers adding 2 Brother Speedio Machines
- Graphite EDM Vacuum Setup, Manual Indexers, UR Robots
- Purchasing Horizontal CNC Machines, Tool Matrix Considerations, & Tombstone Workholding
- Purchasing CNC Machines: Travel, Weight Capacity,
- Automation Washdown & Spin Drying Parts
- Want to take over the DeWalt product line at SMW?
- Culture Code & Clear Communication
- Deep Dive on the Fancy Chip Conveyor
Jan 14, 2022
- Horizontal Machining centers for 3 axis machines.
- Renishaw touch probes. Double vs single touch.
- Grimsmo thinking hard about buying a Datron Neo.
- Saunders is still dreaming about a Hermle RS1 pallet changing 5 axis machine.
- Porsche update from Saunders on his 944.
Jan 7, 2022
- KERN calls in sick at Grimsmo Knives
- Pride in Work & Small Business Culture: Read Small Giants!
- Last Part for Willemin Arrives Today!
- Eumach Spindles
- 3D Printing: Voron & Prusa
- Haas DT-2
- Saunders' Porche
- Grimsmo Debates the Fate of the Mori