Now displaying: March, 2021
Mar 26, 2021
- Grimsmo crashed a Renishaw spindle probe on the Mori.
- Saunders hired an intern just to focus on Johnny Five!
- Orbit mechanical water timer for filling coolant.
- Should we both get another swiss lathe?
- Saunders is reorganizing the whole shop.
- Doing a night run of pallets is a game changer.
Mar 19, 2021
- Just Start! Saunders and Grimsmo discuss the importance of context and relativity when it comes to business advice.
- SNAP OUT OF IT! You may not realize you're in a comfort zone!
- Work Smarter AND Harder? The age old debate.
- Intelligence Vs. Diligence & Practice Vs. Skill
- Lights out production on the KERN
- Saunders hires out the cleaning and bookkeeping!
- Odoo ERP at Seneca Woodworking & Using Data
- SMW got flooded! Delay on/off switches: https://amzn.to/3eU8ZB2
- Martin upgrades the Shapeoko into a detent track burnishing machine
- How and when to hire more people
- Grimsmo talks about the possibility of selling the Nak for a bigger Tornos!
- Oil Vs. Coolant
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
Mar 12, 2021
- Saunders' makes something awesome that went to the bottom of the ocean!
- Machining titanium
- Fusion 360 Tool Library issues and fixes
- Catching up on backorders.
- Shipping delays and organizing.
- Playing catch-up.
- Grimsmo gives a deep dive into swiss lathes and purchasing info for Saunders
Mar 5, 2021
- Learning - The importance of Curiosity and the Dunning-Kruger Effect (overestimating your competence)
- 3D Printers for Dual Extrusion
- Pivotal Machinist Moments - Area 419 Tour, Never Stop Quitting Your Job, and the Downside of Bootstrap Mentality.
- It Figures. After releasing the "How to Get Paid On Time" video, Saunders gets stiffed.
- Don't Take It Personal! Implementing systems and strategies for handling problematic situations is a MUST.
- Whip It Good! Haas Lathe Spindle Liner Whipped Itself into Shape?
- Lights Out, KERN ON. Grimsmo and his team arrive at the shop to find the KERN still running after successfully completing 10 pallets.