- SMW Relaunches CNC Training Courses in a New Center!
- Grimsmo Tweaks Grinding Process on KERN
- Should You Max Out Spindles That Run Less Than 20K RPM?
- Brother Speedio + Auto Door Coming to GK Soon!
- International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS)
- Okuma Mist Collector Activation Issue
- Reorganizing Endmills
- GERP Update, Inventory, Operations, Tooling, Purchase Orders
- Saunders opens up about his 11- year CNC companion
- Grimsmo takes on more duties while Angelo attends CMM Training
- Eumachs Sold! Avid CNC Router to cut foam for GK
- SMW Training begins July 19th
- Renishaw Probe Repair & Settings
- Willemin/WileMILL Probe Issues & 3D Printed Key Bracket
- HDPE Plastic Warp: Will annealing solve the lakes/hills?
- Rust Prevention: Looking for Input!
Tool Life & Part Finish Issues
Grimsmo & Saunders brainstorm solutions for less than ideal tool life and part finishes.
- Speeds & Feeds
- Brand Loyalty & Tools That Don't Cut It (pun intended)
- Tool Coating
- 2D Contour Wall Finish
- NYC CNC Chip Thinning Calculator
- Coolant VS. Dry Cutting with Through-Spindle Air blast
- Reaching Occluded Precision Features
- Kern makes a move on skates
- Minor Tweaks to the Erowa Pallet System
- Brother Speedio headed to Grimsmo Knives
- ZEISS CMM, where are you? Also, who is going to learn Calypso!?
- Converting the Willemin from Metric to Imperial
Lives of Entrepreneurs - The Second Half of Your Life
- Accepting Changes Gracefully
- The Importance of Developing Meaningful Friendships
- Preparing for Economic Recession Video
- Better Business Decisions: Evolving from a Short Term to Long Term Mindset
- Saunders gets personal about life, ambitions, and expectations
- Make Sure YOUR Goals are Finite
- Softening of Tech Market/Industry, Cash Flow, & Borrowing Money
- KERN Damper Life & Replacement
- FREE WAY TO INCREASE MACHINE TOOL LIFE!
- Okuma Tool Break Detection & Break Control
- KERN Workflow for Bang On Bore Sizes
- Wear Comp, Speroni Tool Presetter for Measuring Tool Diameter
- DIY Tombstone Pour
- Keith Rucker's Video on Concrete Mold for Casting
- Grimsmo's Belt Grinder Advice
- SAGA Pen and Pocket Book
- Precision Microcast with Adam Demuth & Nicholas Hacko
- Turning on the Willemin
- Process Capability Index (CPK) - Six Sigma?
- Batch Production in the Auto Industry
- 3D Printed Haas Parts Catcher & Grimsmo Knives Fixture Loader
- Heat Treat Sandwich & Stacking Blades
- Vendor Relationships: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DETAILED PRINTS
- Okuma Post Modifications: Almost a Catastrophe
- GAME CHANGER: The "Compare To" Feature in Visual Studio Code
- Shop Computers & Remote Desktop
- Lights Out Production & Air Compressor Ball Valve Solution
- Okuma Horizontal: After Hours Machining Dream
- Why We Bought a Horizontal Video
- Fusion 360: Changing Tools at Master Library Level?
- Renishaw Probing, Okuma Probing, and Macro Variables
- Fixturing, Solving Tolerance Issues, Post Modifications
- Multiple Tolerance Ranges
- Metrology Tools
- Update on Grimsmo's Swiss Coolant/Clarified Butter
Setting the Table: The Transforming Power of Hospitality in Business by Daniel Meyer
Small Giants: Companies that Choose to be Great Instead of Big by Bo Burlingham
High Output Management by Andrew Grover
John Grimsmo breaks down the barrier with a brief history of starting Grimsmo Knives. Its not always easy, but it is the most rewarding thing that they have ever set out to achieve. Personal and professional growth is immense.