- Process Capability Index (CPK) - Six Sigma?
- Batch Production in the Auto Industry
- 3D Printed Haas Parts Catcher & Grimsmo Knives Fixture Loader
- Heat Treat Sandwich & Stacking Blades
- Vendor Relationships: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DETAILED PRINTS
- Okuma Post Modifications: Almost a Catastrophe
- GAME CHANGER: The "Compare To" Feature in Visual Studio Code
- Shop Computers & Remote Desktop
- Lights Out Production & Air Compressor Ball Valve Solution
- Okuma Horizontal: After Hours Machining Dream
- Why We Bought a Horizontal Video
- Fusion 360: Changing Tools at Master Library Level?
- Renishaw Probing, Okuma Probing, and Macro Variables
- Fixturing, Solving Tolerance Issues, Post Modifications
- Multiple Tolerance Ranges
- Metrology Tools
- Update on Grimsmo's Swiss Coolant/Clarified Butter
Setting the Table: The Transforming Power of Hospitality in Business by Daniel Meyer
Small Giants: Companies that Choose to be Great Instead of Big by Bo Burlingham
High Output Management by Andrew Grover
John Grimsmo breaks down the barrier with a brief history of starting Grimsmo Knives. Its not always easy, but it is the most rewarding thing that they have ever set out to achieve. Personal and professional growth is immense.